‘Bachelorette’ Star Clare Crawley Slams Ex Juan Pablo Galavis

Bachelorette star Clare Crawley isn’t afraid to clap back at Bachelor alum, and her ex, Juan Pablo Galavis!

On Saturday, March 14, Crawley called out her Galavis on Twitter after he criticized the ages of the men cast on her upcoming season of The Bachelorette.

Want the Top 5 news stories of the day delivered straight to your inbox before you even wake up? Sign up for the Fame10 Top 5 newsletter and receive 5 breaking news stories every morning!

“I just SAW the GUYS for @Clare_Crawley Bachelorette season and its gonna be INTERESTING seeing HER get hit on by KIDS on their 20s… I think this MIGHT be the 3rd SEASON Im gonna watch,” Galavis tweeted via Twitter.

Crawley was quick to respond to her ex and the former Bachelor star slamming his behavior.

“And yet here you are, older than 99% of them and still cant practice compassion and kindness,” Crawley responded to Galavis’ comment.

While one Twitter user pointed out that maybe the former reality star is just “jealous,” Galavis just simply found the difference in ages to be “fascinating.”

“Hey, ALL I want is for you to FIND love, you taking it the WRONG way Clare,” Galavis later responded to Crawley.

And if that weren’t enough, he reignited this Twitter feud the next day and tweeted, “LEYENDO que algunas personas se SENTIRIAN ofendidas si a los 38 años le PRESENTAN alguien de 25 para que SALGA con ellas…,” which roughly translates to, “READING that some people would be offended if at the age of 38 they were PRESENTED by someone 25 to go out with them…”

The pair had a rocky romance when she appeared on his season of The Bachelor in 2014, and many fans remember her infamous clapback during the finale.

When he dumped Crawley for Nikki Ferrell, Crawley had some choice parting words for The Bachelor star: “I would never want my children having a father like you.”

In a recent interview with PEOPLE, Crawley said she’s grateful for the experience she had on Galavis’ season of The Bachelor.

“I felt so thankful for my evolution of what happened on my path on The Bachelor,” Crawley said. “When my season ended, it was the biggest blessing in my life. I stood up for myself in a way that I had never done in any relationship before, or even in life.”

She added: “To be able to feel that strength within myself was life-changing. It was huge.”

Crawley’s season of The Bachelorette was scheduled to begin shooting on Thursday, March 19, but was pushed back amid health and safety concerns. The show had been set to premiere on May 18 on ABC.

Want exclusive Bachelor Nation content (news, spoilers, lists & more) delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up for our Exclusive Reality TV Email!

X