The 11 Biggest Scandals of 2013!

There haven’t been too many dull moments in 2013 thanks to some of our favorite celebrities! While some of these scandals shocked us, others were definitely expected and we’re certainly expecting more drama in 2014! We have collected 11 of the biggest celebrity scandals of 2013 – check them out!

11. Amanda Bynes Mental Health Issues

Although there have been some serious setbacks this year, things are starting to look up for Amanda bynes. She was placed on an involuntary 5150 psychiatric hold this summer after she was seen standing near a gas can with a small fire on a household driveway in Thousand Oaks, California. That, combined with several run-ins with the law (DUI’s, drugs etc), resulted in Bynes making headlines all over the world. After a series of incidences, she was then ordered to receive treatment and went to rehab. Right now she is in her parent’s custody as she continues outpatient treatment and she is looking at attending college for fashion design.

1 of 11
NEXT »

Comments

16 Comments

1. Raiedt

December 17, 2013 at 7:52 pm

SMH LOL :)

2. matt

October 16, 2014 at 2:14 am

3. Trinity

October 20, 2014 at 3:14 am

I do some voluntary work price zyban suth africa Their defeat narrowed the Democrats’ majority in the state Senate to 18-17, likely making it harder for the party to advance its agenda as swiftly as it had since winning control of both houses of the Legislature last year.

4. greenwood

October 20, 2014 at 5:38 am

What line of work are you in? baffle buy orlistat cheap uk behalf ironic A photographer known as Dano was apparently assaulted by Kayne West at the Los Angeles International Airport. The rapper has been named a felony suspect in the case, and could face charges for attempted robbery.

5. Peyton

October 20, 2014 at 2:24 pm

I love this site diflucan buy online Onyx made more information available this week to Amgen and other parties involved in the sale process, and is now waiting for a firm offer, the people said on Wednesday. Discussions could still fall apart and there is no guarantee a deal will happen, they cautioned.

6. Lula Schuneman

October 20, 2014 at 4:23 pm

Please keep our water safe! There are alternative products that can be used for exfoliating. Please use those instead of plastic. The idea of putting plastic on your face is strange anyways. Thank you, Dana

7. Jason

October 20, 2014 at 10:28 pm

History Purchase Acticin Online And he also channeled his inner Liam Neeson from Hollywood smash movie by writing: “I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. But I will look for you. I will find you, and I will convict you.”

8. Meridith Ricardson

October 21, 2014 at 4:58 am

612274 493731I see something genuinely special in this website . 258677

9. Andrew

October 21, 2014 at 5:46 pm

We were at school together Atrovent Online U.N. war crimes investigators have accused both sides in Syria’s civil war, now in its third year, of wrongdoing, though they said earlier this year that the scale and intensity of rebel abuses hasn’t reached that of the regime.

10. Ashley

October 21, 2014 at 10:33 pm

How many days will it take for the cheque to clear? options sustain order albendazole abandon towards “The vast majority of states have pursued reforms loweringbenefits for future hires, which are much easier to enact,although the beneficial impact of such reforms will onlymanifest itself in pension metrics over decades,” it added.

11. Leah

October 22, 2014 at 4:16 am

I’m sorry, I’m not interested http://newenglandallergy.com/pollen diflucan price without insurance Since paying off $30,000 six years ago, I still use credit sparingly, and I didn’t take out any loans to fund the start-up of my business. Instead, I created a separate savings account called “Investments” to use as working capital for the business. I used that money to educate myself on the basics of starting a consulting business, as well as for things like my website and programs that taught me how to launch and run a business. Overall, my strategy was to pay for a lot of the major upfront costs in cash from my day job.

12. Addison

October 22, 2014 at 12:46 pm

Who would I report to? 375mg augmentin The ruling came after Detroit earlier Monday requested thecourt give it additional time to negotiate with bond insurers,retirees, pension funds and some bond holders who objected tothe city’s deal with swaps counterparties Merrill Lynch CapitalServices and UBS AG.

13. Leon Hoisington

October 22, 2014 at 4:57 pm

861198 717974Your talent is genuinely appreciated!! Thank you. You saved me a great deal of frustration. I switched from Joomla to Drupal towards the WordPress platform and Ive fully embraced WordPress. Its so considerably easier and easier to tweak. Anyway, thanks once again. Awesome domain! 767158

14. Samuel

October 23, 2014 at 8:07 am

I saw your advert in the paper latisse generic (bimatoprost) 0.03 The story of how Schofield and Bruce became pen pals is a charming one. “I was about twelve years old and there was a girl in my class whose parents were from Forfar in Scotland,” Schofileld says. “They were taking her back on summer vacation to show her where her family had come from. We saw her off at the airport and when we did I said to her: ‘If you meet a Scottish girl that would like a pen pal would you give her my name and address.’ That would have been early June and on June 23, I received this letter from Jean Bruce in Forfar.” The rest is history.

15. matt crorkz

October 23, 2014 at 1:26 pm

gjyCSc Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I’m on the look for such info.

16. bobber

October 23, 2014 at 3:35 pm

This is your employment contract chip paddle methocarbamol high acacia momentary To some, this shows Iran’s most powerful figure, Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, wants to resolve the issue – although so far the council has had no contact with either opposition leader or their families.