Aden Stay Releases Statement After Split From Farrah Abraham

  

Source: E! Online/MEGA

It has only been six days since former Teen Mom OG star Aden Stay opened up about her new boyfriend, Hollywood stuntman Aden Stay, saying in part, “I don’t want to say too much but I know what love at first sight is and this is that. I can’t believe I’m even saying this as I literally thought I’d never have that feeling about someone ever again after Sophia’s father passed away,” and the pair have already split!

“I need to watch whom I date as many men target me for my success. I’m focused on work right now between TV and film projects,” she said in a statement to PEOPLE Wednesday.

“I found it interesting what Rebel Wilson said in an interview about him and how similar mine was — it’s showing and telling,” Abraham said about Stay, who was previously linked to Pitch Perfect star Rebel Wilson.

Abraham added, “I wish him well, but I’m not rushing into relationships and I like to take my time to do it right for myself and my daughter. Being the best parent I can be is my priority,” and mentioned that she “met someone new,” but wants to keep her “dating life low-key for now.”

After the news of their brief relationship and split, Stay released his own statement.

“Our split had nothing to do with success. I have zero desire to be famous. I never even knew she was on a reality TV show that I’ve never even seen, or herd of. No offense to the show. She’s a nice person from what I got to know on the two dates we went on. But that’s as far as it went. I think the whole thing got blown a little out of proportion because of her role on her show,” said Stay.

He continued, “I wish her success in what ever ventures she is going to do in the future. But as for me, I’m going to keep being a stuntman and keep making actors look there best. I’ll be single till the right woman comes my way. And I know with a little help from the big man up stairs, that day will come. Mahalo for your time.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT