10 Things You Didn’t Know About Amber Heard
Amber Heard is an up and coming actress in Hollywood and she is also Johnny Depp’s soon to be ex-wife. She arrived on the scene back in 2004 and since then she has managed to amass an impressive resume, which includes roles in films like “Alpha Dog,” “All the Boys Love Mandy Lane,” “Pineapple Express” and “The Rum Diary.” Here are 10 things you didn’t know about Amber Heard!
10. When Amber Heard was 16, her best friend died in a car crash. Although Heard had been raised Catholic, she decided to become an atheist as a result of the accident.
9. “The Rum Diary” actress got her GED and left high school when she was 16.
8. Amber made appearances on “The O.C.” and “Californication,” and had one of the lead roles in “The Playboy Club” before it was canceled.
7. The “Alpha Dog” actress loves guns and target shooting. She owns a .357 Magnum and is an active member of a gun club.
6. Heard credits Ayn Rand as one of her greatest influences. “I’ve read all of her books. Ever since then, I have been obsessed with her ideals. All I’ve ever needed is myself.”
5. The “All The Boys Love Mandy Lane” actress loves dangerous sports like rock climbing and bungee jumping.
4. Amber met Johnny Depp while they were filming “The Rum Diary.” They began dating in 2012 and became engaged on Christmas Eve in 2013.
3. “The Rum Diary” actress likes to run, play tennis and do Pilates to keep her amazing figure in tip-top shape.
2. The 27-year-old beauty has a golden teacup Yorkie dog named Pistol.
1. The “Pineapple Express” actress has dated both men and women and, when it comes to her sexuality, she prefers not to use labels. “I don’t label myself one way or another – I have had successful relationships with men and now a woman. I love who I love; it’s the person that matters.”