Source: E! Online
Kate Gosselin has been opening up more and more about how she and her eight children are doing now, and recently revealed that one of her 12 year old sons, Collin, is enrolled in a program that has him living away from home.
On Monday, November 21, the Kate Plus 8 star appeared on Good Morning America where she opened up about Collin attending the learning facility, stating that while it is tough for him to be away she is always in contact with him. “It was not even really a choice. It was on the advice of his doctors and it had to happen. He’s plodding along and we are too. It definitely was necessary. I’ll go to the ends of the earth for the best for each one of them. This is the best thing I can do for him right now, so that comforts me.”
She went on to discuss the rumors that Collin had allegedly told workers at the facility that he had been abused by his mom, stating that the rumors are “absolutely” untrue. “I’m in the public eye. I’ve been investigated many times [by child services]. It’s always unfounded, obviously,” she added.
Right now, Kate has primary custody of her 16-year-old twins Mady and Cara, and her 12-year-old sextuplets Leah, Hannah, Alexis, Joel, Aaden and Collin, who she had with ex-husband Jon Gosselin, and Jon is claiming that he hasn’t seen Collin for over a year, and Kate won’t even tell him where he is. “We are both court ordered not to speak about the care and custody of our children in detail. I’ve known all along where Collin is, but the world doesn’t know and I’ll leave it at that,” Kate said of Jon’s claims.